Updated July 31, 2020
Updates as NYC reopens
- Remember to wear a mask or face covering. They’re required when you ride with us.
- Off-peak fares remain in effect.
- At Penn Station, our Lost & Found Office and Customer Service Office have reopened. The West End Concourse is open daily, from 5 a.m. – 11 p.m. The waiting room is closed. Restrooms are open, with periodic closures throughout the day/night for sanitization.
- Ticket offices at Penn Station, Jamaica Station, and Atlantic Terminal are open. At Jamaica Station and Atlantic Terminal, they'll be open from 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Additional ticket offices have reopened for ticket sales only. Waiting rooms at these stations remain closed. You can check the latest ticket office hours.
We’re running more frequent service as the region reopens, including some weekday service to Long Island City and Hunterspoint Avenue.
Have a question?
Call our Customer Service Center at 511 or 718-217-5477.
Automated schedule information is available 24/7. Agents are available to assist customers daily from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. To speak with an LIRR employee, say the word “Representative” when the prompts begin.