About our July meeting
Because of the COVID-19 public health crisis, the MTA Chairman will convene a one-day, virtual board and committee meeting on Wednesday, July 22.
We want to do everything we can to keep the public, our employees, and our board members safe and healthy.
The meeting will include the full MTA board and the following committees:
- Long Island Rail Road and Metro-North Railroad
- New York City Transit
- MTA Bridges and Tunnels
- Corporate Governance
- Capital Program Oversight Committee
Watch the July board and committee meeting
We want to hear from you. In order to ensure public participation, you’ll be able to provide your comment digitally before the meetings on July 22. You’ll be able to submit comments via video or voice call.
All comments are delivered to the board. We played 30 minutes of comments at the meeting on Wednesday, July 22.
Comment registration is now closed.
People who registered provided a comment via voice call or video in a live Zoom meeting in order of registration beginning at noon on Monday, July 20.
Schedule for the meeting and public comments
Monday, July 20: Public comment registration
- 10-11 a.m.: Registration for public comments online and via phone
- 12 p.m.: Registered speakers make public comments during a live recording via video conference or over the phone
Wednesday, July 22: Board Meeting
- 10 a.m.: Joint Board/Committee meeting begins. We’ll play public comments for all board members for 30 minutes. After that, we’ll make all public comments available online.