We incorporate customer feedback in all that we do. Contact us with questions, concerns, experiences, or ideas about accessibility in our system. In your email, please specify:
- The type of feedback,
- service you were riding,
- the general issue (bus ramp/lift, subway platform gap, employee commendation, etc), and
- any further specific details you can.
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Accessibility Team is here for you! Sign up to receive our regular newsletter and be among the first to learn about all the exciting accessibility projects we are working on and how you can get involved. You can also check out archived recent newsletters.
Where to direct MTA questions
If you need help during a trip, use these resources first.
For Access-A-Ride issues and questions, go here.
For general service questions, including Metrocard issues:
- Submit your feedback via our customer service portal.
- Call 511 to speak to a representative about topics related to bus, subway, and railroad service including MetroCard issues, trip planning, service status, and lost items.
- If you are deaf or hard-of-hearing, use your preferred relay service provider or the free 711 service relay to reach 511.
- Call 877-337-2017 for questions about Access-A-Ride paratransit service.