About the meeting
Because of the ongoing COVID-19 public health crisis, we changed how our May 2020 board meeting worked. The MTA Chairman convened a one-day, virtual board and committee meeting on Wednesday, May 20.
We want to do everything we can to keep the public, our employees, and our board members safe and healthy.
The meeting included the full MTA board and the following committees:
- Long Island Rail Road and Metro-North Railroad
- New York City Transit
- MTA Bridges and Tunnels
- Capital Program Oversight Committee
May 2020 MTA Board/Committee Meeting
Watch the full video of the meeting
The time to register to provide a comment has passed. People who registered recorded their comments via phone or video.
All comments will be delivered to the Board. We’ll play 30 minutes of comments at the meeting on Wednesday, May 20. The remainder are posted here.
Public comments for the meeting
See the comments that were delivered to the MTA Board.
Schedule for meetings and public comment
Monday, May 18: Public comment registration
- 10-11 a.m. Registration for public comments online and via phone
- 12-5 p.m. Registered speakers make public comments during a live recording via video conference or over the phone
Wednesday, May 20: Board meeting
- 10 a.m.: Joint Board/Committee meeting begins. We’ll play public comments for all board members for 30 minutes. After that, we’ll make all public comments available online.