About our September meeting
Because of the COVID-19 public health crisis, the MTA Chairman will convene a one-day, virtual board and committee meeting on Wednesday, September 23.
We want to do everything we can to keep the public, our employees, and our board members safe and healthy.
The meeting will include the full MTA board and the following committees:
- Long Island Rail Road and Metro-North Railroad
- New York City Transit
- MTA Bridges and Tunnels
- Capital Program Oversight Committee
September board meeting
Schedule for meetings and public comment
Monday, September 21: Public comment registration
- 10-11 a.m.: Registration for public comments online and via phone
- 12 p.m.: Registered speakers make public comments during a live recording via video conference or over the phone
Wednesday, September 23: Board meeting
- 10 a.m.: Joint Board/committee meeting begins. We’ll play public comments for all board members for 30 minutes. After that, we’ll make all public comments available online.
We want to hear from you. In order to ensure public participation, you’ll be able to provide your comment digitally before the September 23 meeting. You’ll be able to submit comments via video or voice call. All comments will be delivered to the Board. We’ll play 30 minutes of comments at the meeting on Wednesday, September 23. The remainder will be posted on this page.
Registration is now closed.
Those who registered will provide a comment via voice call or video in a live Zoom meeting in order of registration beginning at noon on Monday, September 21.